After your arrival at the airport in Kathmandu. After arrival you will be greeted and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
After breakfast Kathmandu local sightseeing will cover Pashupatinath Temple ‘ Temple of Lord Shiva “ and Boudhnath Stupa it is colossal and ancient stupa is regarded as ‘One of the largest Stupa in the world’. Post Lunch will cover Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Temple situated in Lalitpur, you will got to see several temples. and Swayambhunath Stupa it offers a majestic view of the entire Kathmandu valley. Evening free for your personal activities and shopping. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
After breakfast excursion to Chandragiri it takes 40 – 50 minutes to reach there. It is the better place to spent a day and the easiest way to get above the heavenly view of valleys via the Chandragiri Cable Car. Slowly drifted upwards, sat and watch the views of the concrete jungle faded into a panorama of mountain peaks. Below you can see velvety green of forests, to the left were the smoggy structures of Kathmandu city, and in front were mountains peeking out from behind the hills. Later transfer back to Kathmandu, free for your personal activities. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
After breakfast day at leisure, you can explore the city by yourself. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
After breakfast transfers to Kathmandu Airport to catch flight for onward connection destination.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.