Arrival at Guwahati airport or Railway station & drive to Shillong. Enroute visit Umium Lake. Check in Hotel. If time permits visit Ward’s lake, lady hyderi park etc. Overnight at Shillong
Today morning after breakfast excursion to Cherrapunjee. Visit Dwan Syiem view point, Noh kalikai falls, Mawsmai caves, Seven Sister falls, Eco park etc. Later drive back to Shillong. On the way visit to Shillong Peak & Elephant Falls. In the evening, you can go for shopping at Police Bazar. Overnight in Shillong.
After breakfast excursion to Dawki river The Indo Bangladesh Border and then to Mawlynnong (The cleanest village in Asia). Later return back to Shillong. Evening visit Local markets. Overnight in Shillong.
After breakfast drive to Kaziranga. Check in at Hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Early morning go for Elephant ride in the park. (Elephant riding time: 1st Ride- 5.15-6.15 AM; 2nd ride: 6.30-7.30 am, Return for Breakfast. After breakfast free for leisure or you can visit tea plantations, rubber plantations. After lunch Jeep safari in the Central Range. Overnight at Kaziranga.
After Breakfast drive to Guwahati. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Kamakhya Temple. Evening enjoy sunset River cruise over the river Brahmaputra (Cruise is subject to weather conditions & availability, PAYMENT WILL BE DIRECT). Overnight in Guwahati.
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati airport / Railway station. HAPPY TOUR ENDS HERE.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.