Arrive at Guwahati airport/Railway Station you will be received and greeted by our company representative. Then proceed to Kaziranga National Park (250km/04hrs) – a World Heritage Site and Tiger Reserve, covering an area of 430 Sq km. It is the home to more than 80% of world’s Rhino population. Evening free for personal activity. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Early morning enjoy Elephant ride (5.30-6.30 a.m. / 6.30-7.30 a.m.) in the Central / western range of the park then back to resort and have breakfast, then go for an exclusive jeep safari (7.30 a.m. onwards) in the central range. Then proceed to Shillong (288km/06hrs) – known as the ‘Scotland of the East’. On the way visit Umium Lake – the biggest artificial lake in Meghalaya. On arrival at Shillong check in hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Shillong.
Today drive to Cherrapunji (65km/03hrs) – the wettest place on the earth. En-route visit Elephant Falls & Shillong Peak at Shillong. At Cherrapunji visit Mawsmai Cave, Mawsami Falls, Seven Sister Falls & Nohkalikai Falls. After lunch at Cherrapunji drive back to Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
This morning proceed to Guwahati and transfer to Guwahati airport or Railway station for your onward destination.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.