Arrive at Paro airport receive, and transfer to Thimpu. Evening Visit Buddha Point and walk around Thimpu Market. Overnight in Thimpu.
After breakfast Full day Thimpu sightseeing covering: National Chorten, National Library, Nat Heritage Museum, Memorial Chorten, Tashicho Dzong, Mothinthang Zoo, Handicraft Emporium, and Art & Craft School. Overnight in Thimpu.
After breakfast drive to Wangdi/Punakha; You have to cross Dorch La Pass from where one can see of Beautiful Mountain ranges of Bhutan. Visit Wangduephrodang Dzong built in 1638; The Punakha Dzong Houses secret artifacts and the embalmed body of Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel; Overnight in Wangdi/Punakha
After breakfast local sightseeing in Punakha , Khamsum Yulley Chorten –it’s a beautiful view walk to this Stupa built by third Queen Ashi Tshering Yangdon and t the new Temple and Hunny site of Sangcholing on the way to Talo Village. Overnight in Punakha
After Breakfast & drive to Paro. Afternoon Paro sightseeing covering Drukyal Dzong, Ta Dzong, Kyichu Lakhang & Rinpung Dzong. Overnight in Paro.
After breakfast Visit Taksang Lakhang also known as “Tiger’s Nest Monastery”. Optional drive to chele la pass, highest motor driven pass (3700 Meters); Evening shopping at Paro town. Overnight in Paro.
After breakfast transfer to the Airport to catch your flight to your Home town.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.