After your arrival at the airport in Kathmandu, after arrival you will be greeted and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
After breakfast Kathmandu local sightseeing will cover Pashupatinath Temple ‘ Temple of Lord Shiva “ and Boudhnath Stupa it is colossal and ancient stupa is regarded as ‘One of the largest Stupa in the world’. Post Lunch will cover Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Temple situated in Lalitpur, you will got to see several temples. and Swayambhunath Stupa it offers a majestic view of the entire Kathmandu valley. Evening free for your personal activities and shopping. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
After breakfast excursion to Bhaktapur, it is an ancient City of Newar also known as Bhadgaon. Bhaktapur has the best-preserved palace courtyards and old city centre in Nepal and is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its rich culture, temples and wood, metal and stone carving artworks. Later transfer to Nagarkot, it is the hill station considered as one of the most scenic view point. Nagarkot is usually considered to be the best vantage point for viewing snow capped High Himalayas as well as Sunrise & and Sunset View over the Himalayas. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Wake up early in the morning for Sun Rise view and after breakfast transfer back to Kathmandu and day free in Kathmandu for shopping and other personal activities. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
After breakfast transfers to Kathmandu Airport to catch flight for onward connection destination.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.