Arrive Kathmandu Airport receive and transfer to hotel. Post lunch half day local sight seeing in Kathmandu will cover Pashupati Nath Temple “ Temple of Lord Shiva has golden roof with four silver doors situated at the bank of the Bagmati River” and Baudha Nath Supa built in 5th century AD; the ancient stupa is one of the biggest in the World. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast drive to Chitwan National Park “ The best managed National Park in Asia “. Adventure sports lover can go for River Rafting on the way to Chitwan and Cable Car Ride to Manokamana Temple at your own cost. If you will directly arrive in Chitwan then we will take you for visit to Tharu village and back to hotel. Overnight in Chitwan.
Full day jungle activities in Chitwan. This day you will be very busy in Chitwan by waking up by 06:30 hrs and breakfast will be serve at 0700 hrs to 0800 hrs. Enjoy Elephant back Safari which is the most exciting way to see natural habits of the wild animals in the Jungle. After Elephant Safari will take you for jungle walk and bird watching, A 45 minutes walk through grassland and forest upstream of the Rapti river. Canoeing ride on the Rapti River to observe crocodiles along the bands while floating back to the camp. Overnight in Chitwan
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. Afternoon sightseeing to Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Temple and Swayambhunath Stupa evening free for your personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast transfer to airport.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.