Arrive Kathmandu Airport receive and transfer to hotel. Post lunch half day local sightseeing in Kathmandu will cover Pashupati Nath Temple “ Temple of Lord Shiva has golden roof with four silver doors situated bank of the Bagmati River” and Baudha Nath Stupa built in 5th century AD; the ancient stupa is one of the biggest in the World. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast transfer to Pokhara “ The Valley is one of the picturesque destination in Nepal. The beauty of the Valley is enhanced by its lakes Fewa, Begnas and Rupa; The Valley is situated 200 kms west of Kathmandu and altitude of 900 meters from the Sea level. For the Mountain Lovers Pokhara offers the magnificent views of Mt Fish Tail locally name “ Machhapuchre “ 5 peaks of Mt Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Himanchuli. Overnight in Pokhara.
After breakfast half day local sightseeing in Pokhara will cover Davi’s fall locally known as Patale Chhango (hell’s fall); is lovely waterfall lying about two km south west of Pokhara Airport on the Siddartha Highway and Gupteswar Cave is a sacred cave, situated opp of Davi’s fall the cave is almost 3 kms long, Binde Bashini Temple and Seti Gorge. Afternoon free for your personal activities. Overnight in Pokhara.
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. Afternoon sightseeing to Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Temple and Swayambhunath Stupa evening free for your personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast transfer to airport.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 16 days to prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days to 01 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% of the tour/service cost.
Please note – Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.